All food and beverages on the main bill for any function in VIP are charged a 25% gratuity - no gratuity is charged on the room fee itself.
If operating under a cash bar situation, guests are on their own to tip accordingly for drinks.
DEPOSITS, FEES, CANCELLATION
Reservations for VIP must be made with a Credit Card, either in person or over the phone - no emails for security reasons. When you make your reservation, your card will be charged $1.00 to make sure it is a valid, after which it will simply be kept on file with your reservation to cover cancellation or lost glass fees, as described below.
CANCELLATION FEE SCHEDULE
- Fifteen days or more prior to event - 50% of rental cost charged to held card
- Zero to fourteen days prior to event - Forfeiture of entire rental cost
Being located in our production facility, we ask that you and your guests follow these guidelines for parking when attending a function in VIP Loft:
- Weekday daytime (before 5pm) rentals: Please park in the taproom parking lot and walk south on Kalamazoo Avenue to our production facility (it’s the next building south of the taproom) and enter through the doors marked “Production Facility” right next to the two grain silos; turn left and go up the stairs.
- Weekday evening (after 5pm) or weekend rentals: Please park across the street from our compound at either the Fastenal or Ad-Visor buildings, then cross the street and enter our production facility through the doors marked “Production Facility” right next to the two grain silos; turn left and go up the stairs.
Our VIP Loft is located at 519 South Kalamazoo, Marshall, MI, in our production facility.
- From I-94: Take exit 110 (Old US 27, US 227 on some GPS units), turn south and continue to the fountain circle, go ½ way around fountain circle and continue south until you cross the railroad tracks-we are the compound immediately south of the tracks on the East side of the Road
- From I-69 North: Take exit 32 (F Drive South), turn east to blinking light (Old US 27, US 227 on some GPS units), turn north and continue to address-it will be on the east side of the road after crossing Pearl street
- From I-69 South: Take exit 36 (Michigan Ave.), turn east and continue to the fountain circle, go ¼ way around fountain circle and go south until you cross the railroad tracks-we are the compound immediately south of the tracks on the east side of the road